IndieDB page

Aterweald II

Thursday 19 December 2013

Introducing myself.. Hello!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Here I will update you with news and updates on my current indie adventure horror game- Aterweald II
As this is my first post, here I will introduce myself and in future posts I will talk about my current project- Aterweald II- Dev logs, media, ideas etc.

So.. My name is Kaloyan Marinoff and I am from Bulgaria. I am 17 years old and I've been programming for over 6 years now (well the first couple of years are hardly defined as "programming" but still).
Recently I've dedicated myself to game development. Because I think I have slightly different understanding for video games. I see video games as an art, equal to cinema, even better and I am a creative mind by default =)
 I've been working on different projects. Several personal projects, unfortunately none of them finished. I've also helped a few successful indie games. My last finished project- Aterweald: Witch Hunt
is an first person horror adventure which I've developed to see how far I could reach in that genre. Although the game is relatively short- around 30 minutes of gameplay, I am very satisfied with the results. The game is currently for sale on Desura. Also a few Let's Players made reviews on YouTube. Yeah.. Although I haven't sold a lot of copies I am satisfied with the feedback I got.
 That might be the reason why my latest project is a sequence to Aterweald: Witch Hunt.
That's the purpose of this blog, to inform you about the progress on my current project- Aterweald II.

No comments:

Post a Comment